Wednesday 13 May 2009

Finally it's done

Just a quick update in my research proposal which was handed in today the 13th of May 2009. it was rather unexpectedly harder than I though. I got well with literature review which I think was longer than it should have been because it didn't leave much room for methodology. However, it was the methodology the part that was really pressurising me. This is because not enough studding was undertaken from my part regarding research methods and not enough reading was done for this part of the assignment. As a result I think that my methodology it was not clear enough and it was very difficult to decide exactly what approach to take. Nevertheless I am glad that I have finished everything in time considering that I have got disturbed by my kids every half an hour requesting me to play with them or deal with them. Surely my wife was doing her best to stop them entering in my room but hey what can she do when they are used to playing with me and you can say that they are "Daddy's Girls".

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the future and please make sure that we stay in contact forever. It was an enjoyable and unforgettable journey.

All the best.

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com